The general meetings are held the Christ Presbyterian Church in Edina, located at 6901 Normandale Road (northeast corner of Highway 100 and 70th St. South; click here for directions). Meetings begin at 6:15 pm and are held on the third Thursday of the month, September through June (with the exception of December when we have our annual holiday party).
Board meetings are held the Edina Art Center in Edina, located at 4701 W. 64th St.; click here for directions). Meetings begin at 6:30 pm and are held on the first Thursday of the month, August through June. All members are welcome and invited to attend!
Educational and informative programs of special interest are presented at each monthly member meeting.
Recurring special events are the Holiday Social in December and a Year End Awards Banquet in June. Watch the calendar for more information.
Dues are payable to “Crosstown Camera Club”. (CCC dues Year = September – June)
- $30.00 per person per year
- $40.00 per household per year
- $15.00 per person, if paid after March 1st (March 2nd-June 31st)
- $20.00 per household, if paid after March 1st (March 2nd-June 31st)
CCC is affiliated with:
CCC is a member of:
Camera Council (formerly known as the Twin Cities Area Council of Camera Clubs or TCACCC)
CCC maintains several groups where announcements about club activities, photographic opportunities (workshops, sales, events) and other general discussion amongst Crosstown Camera Club members are done.
- Do not post spam unrelated to the local area and photography in general.
- Try to avoid TOTALLY off topic discussions.
- These are NOT groups for heated discussions about photography.
- Do NOT fight on these groups. Please do not scold people in public. If you feel heat, anger, indignation and you must respond – PLEASE DO IT PRIVATELY.
- Please recognize and respect that there are abundant beliefs and opinions on the list. Honor all member’s points of view.
- Images that a member would like feedback on from other club members are encouraged and welcome. Pornographic images will not be tolerated.
Crosstown Camera Club Forum: The CCC Forum is a semi-public forum which unregistered visitors can read some, but not all, of the conversations that are currently ongoing. They cannot post. Registered members can join and discuss club activities, obtain image comments and criticisms and socialize with fellow members outside of club meetings.
To read more and to be able to comment – members need to register. To do so, please follow these directions:
- Read and accept the terms of the agreement by clicking the button labeled “I accept the terms of the agreement.”
- Enter a username in the form of first initial followed by last name – for example: hkuchera (for Holly Kuchera) – this is so the administrators can identify a member and can approve them in a timely manner.
- Enter an email at which to receive notifications (registration approval will be sent to this email)
- Check the box to allow forum members to email you if you wish.
- Choose a reasonable password that can be remembered and that is relatively secure – mixing numbers & letters is a great method.
- Verify this password by retyping it in the box (cut and paste will not work here).
- Type the letters shown in the picture – sorry about the quality, it’s meant to keep people from automatically registering users. Capitalization does matter.
- Click the register button.
- Received an error back? – read what happened and try again. If you have multiple errors (5 or more) please email the administrator for assistance.
- If successful a page will display stating: “Registration Successful – Thank you for registering. The admin must approve your registration before you may begin to use your account, you will receive an email shortly advising you of the admins decision.” An email will also be sent to the email address provided above stating basically the same thing.
- Wait – administrators have to manually approve each registration that comes in, so please be patient.
Once registration is approved members will have full access to read and permissions to post to the forums. Please respect fellow members and keep the room clean and productive!
Facebook: The CCC Facebook page is a public forum which anyone can join to get or share information about the Crosstown Camera Club.
Flickr: The CCC Flickr group is a members only image group. Members are encouraged to post images they’d like to share from CCC events, images they desire feedback on, or salon award-winners. Any information members may have regarding how they captured their images is encouraged and welcomed.